Insightful post from Carey Nieuwhof —
1. No sense of urgency
2. Urgency about the wrong things
3. Decline has made you cautious
4. Success has made you cautious
5. Your affection for the past is greater than your excitement for the future
6. You don’t understand the changing culture
7. You haven’t got new leaders around the table
8. You mostly listen to the voices of current members
9. Your conflict is about all the wrong things
10. Any growth you have is transfer growth
11. The core team is not fundamentally healthy
Be sure to read the entire post.
What would you add?
Disagree with any of his signs?