Another interesting post from Carey Nieuwhof, a Canadian blogger. His blog is excellent in its own right, but in this case, being Canadian gives him a perspective that we in the USA often don’t have.
Read his entire post, but here are his five points:
1. The church has always been counter-cultural
2. It’s actually strange to ask non-Christians to hold Christian values
3. You’ve been dealing with sex outside of traditional marriage for a LONG time
4. The early church never looked to the government for guidance
5. Our judgment of LGBT people is destroying any potential relationship
What do you think?